I’m expecting a package from Amazon.com this week, consisting of:
- Mother’s Milk tea ($20 for 96 tea bags… it actually works, makes me drink more water, and I’m willing to do anything to keep up with Mr. Owen’s increased consumption these days - even if it does taste like black liccorice)
- The new Script CD (yes, I still like to buy CDs when the opportunity arises. Have been listening to radio & pandora exclusively for way too long, it’s time. And I’m excited about it)
- The FURminator for medium sized dogs (attempt to halt Lucky’s seasonal shedding)
- Medela cleaning wipes (so done with cleaning my pump parts at the office sink 3x a day. Used to only reach for these pricey wipes during ‘emergency’ situations, like when I’m running late to a meeting, but don’t I deserve a little time saver more often than that? $8 for 24 wipes - I’m all over it)
No comments:
Post a Comment